Head On to A Sacred Tour to Char Dham with TripKnock's Exclusive Chardham Tour PackagesDiscover the essence of spiritualism on a trip to the Char Dham, Uttarakhand. The place holds a holy and divine connection. People believe that a yatra to Char Dham offers new experiences in life. All those tourists and Hindu devotees planning to explore Chota Dham must browse TripKnock's Chardham Tour Packages.
Welcome to TripKnock Char Dham Yatra 2023 packagesOn this pilgrimage to Char Dham, visit the four holy sites - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath- in the lap of the Himalayas. God blesses all those who get an opportunity to visit Char Dham. The Char Dham is also known as Chota Char Dham. When you choose our Char Dham Yatra 2023 packages, you can go around the four shrines in all four directions of the country – the Bada Char Dham. TripKnock's standard Char Dham Tour Packages include complimentary stays, delicious meals, local sightseeing, and transfers. Tourists from Delhi and Haridwar can travel to Char Dham Temples in a scheduled and hassle-free manner. We strive for customer satisfaction; hence, we let pilgrims customize this travel package as per their ease with transport, such as car, taxi, tempo, or helicopter. So, with us, you can choose the best budget & exclusive Chardham tour packages per your budget.
Plan a Family Trip to Char Dham and Indulge in a Deep Spiritual Journey Across UttarakhandUttarakhand is an imagistic land of mountains, mythologies, exquisite landscapes, and thrilling adventure. The place has something unique to offer every traveler. 'Char Dham' – a place to attain Moksha is located in the Devbhoomi or the land of gods. Every year innumerable Hindus plan a pilgrimage to Char Dham. These tourists believe that the simplest way to attain Moksha is to visit the Char Dham. You and your family can also plan a trip to Char Dham. TripKnock's Char Dham yatra family package covers all four prominent holy places in one trip. You will remember this holy and peaceful trip throughout your life! When in Char Dham, Uttarakhand, look at the stunning beauty, the Himalayan charm, & dense forests. Family members can even trek around the large valleys to enjoy themselves. We make sure that this trip offers you the most majestic experiences.
TripKnock's Best Char Dham Yatra Packages
- Chardham yatra package from Delhi-: Are you planning to book the Chardham yatra package from Delhi? Look no further than TripKnock. We offer an affordable ride, a spiritual and adventurous tour. On this trip, you will feel the wholesome experience of being in the lap of Nature. Once you choose us as your tour partner, you choose well-maintained transportation. We also have a local guide guiding visitors throughout their Chardham Yatra from Delhi.
- Chardham yatra package from Haridwar-: Life is always stressful, so why not take a break from all your work this summer? Book TripKnock's Chardham yatra package from Haridwar and find peace within the abode of Gods. Our composed tourism package is safe and affordable for tourists. We offer you the most comfortable, & detailed Char Dham Yatra within your budget.
Best Time to Plan a Sacred Tour to Char Dham, UttarakhandThe perfect time for a Char Dham Yatra is between April and June. It's because the temperature during these months is pleasant. You can easily explore and travel the four Dhams. The significant attraction here is the four sacred pilgrimages; Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. And during April to early June, they are perfect for exploring.
- Summer in Char Dham-: Look from April to June to visit Char Dham. The average temperature ranges from 20 to 35 degrees Celsius. The foothills of the Himalayas are scenic in summer. The flowers, Nature, lush green, and pleasant weather offer splendid panoramic views. Plan a summer spiritual trip to Char Dham with our char Dham Yatra 2023 packages. Get a golden opportunity to stroll through the high heights, hard mountain roads, and rocky terrain. During the beginning of summer, all four Temples remain open. So, summer is the best time to go sightseeing during the pilgrimages.
- Winters in Char Dham-: The winter season is at its peak between November and February. The temperature here drops as low as zero degrees. Char Dham is prone to excessive snowfall during winter. So, it is not a good idea to visit the temples. Sometimes, snow blocks the gateway of the pilgrimages, and the doors remain shut.
- Monsoons in Char Dham-: Between June to September, intense downpours and landslides occur in Chardham. Monsoon can be dangerous for this spiritual yatra during these four months. So, you should not plan a trip to Chardham in the rainy season. However, tourists can wait until the post-monsoon months. Plan a trip to Char Dham in October. Apart from the four hot spots, our Chardham Tour Packages include visits to the valleys, waterfalls, and scenic locations.
What are the Best Places to Explore on a Trip to Char Dham?The sublime Indian state Uttarakhand is a hot spot of natural beauty with divinity. As per its name, Chota Char Dham means four holy abodes. When you are on a trip to Char Dham, take advantage of visiting any of the four places; Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath, &Kedarnath. Uttarakhand is also called the land of sanctity because of the presence of these four holy temples. The four temples of Uttrakhand attract a thousand tourists who come to pay worship to the Hindu Deities and ask for forgive their mistakes.
- Kedarnath-: Situated close to the Mandakini River and the Chorabari Glacier, Kedarnath is among the most beautiful Hindu temples. Frosty Himalayan peaks surround Kedarnath. Tourists who book TripKnock's s Chardham yatra package from Haridwar get to see the scenic temple at an elevation of 11,755 feet. When you are in Kedarnath, worship the stone hump, which has a mythological connection with Lord Shiva. Our Chardham holiday packages include a visit to the Kedarnath temple along with Tungnath, Chandrashila, Chorabari Tal, and Mayali Pass.
The Kedarnath Temple has a stunning setting of Hindu temples because it is close to the Chorabari Glacier. Tourists can enjoy trekking in Kedarnath. This place is known for its spiritualism and eclectic trekking adventures. The flowery woods, apple orchards, snow-capped peaks, and splendid sights of Nature will make a trip to Kedarnath fantastic.
- Badrinath-: Badrinath Temple is one of the most populated Vaishnavite holy places. While planning for a holy yatra to Char Dham, visit Badrinath, which is believed to be one of the 108 locations where Holi Vishnu has taken on human form. This holy shrine is situated at an elevation of 11,204 feet on the shores of the mighty Alaknanda. This place has to offer you the incredible sight of the snow-capped Nilkantha peak. The hot springs from the temple's foot, Hindu tales, and scriptures make the place worth exploring. With TripKnock, tourists can sightsee Vasudhara Falls, Mana village, BheemPul, Valley of Flower National Park, and Vyas Cave.
- Gangotri-: The Gangotri Temple is popular among tourists who plan a spiritual yatra to Char Dham. It is a holy shrine where Lord Shiva places the stone that took the force of the gushing river. This temple is as old as the 18th C. You must visit Gangotri, situated at an elevation of 10,170 feet on the banks of the Bhagirathi River. Gaumukh, Gangotri National Park, Gangotri Glacier, &Bhojwasa are well-known hikes that all start from Gangotri. Take advantage of touring around Ganges Glacier - the stunning glacier of Uttarkashi District. Also, visit Auden's Col, a challenging trekking point of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Yamunotri-: Yamunotri is one of the Chota Char Dham of Uttarakhand. This temple is dedicated to the second most sacred Indian river – the Yamuna Book our exclusive Chardham Tour Packages and visit this holy place at the height of 3293 m. Seek blessings, take a bath in the divine water of the Yamuna River, and catch the magnificent views of glaciers and thermal springs!
Things to do in Char Dham for Tourists
Why choose TripKnock for booking the Chardham tour package?Book our char Dham Yatra 2023 packages at incredible prices that are simply unbeatable. Our tour package has to offer you the best experience you can hope for. What makes our trip package so appealing is this - We guarantee to surpass your expectations in terms of accommodation, transport, and round-the-clock assistance. Moreover, we are the most trustworthy tour operator with a lot of experience organizing spiritual tours in varied Indian locations. You will not get better offer deals other than TripKnock. So, book a trip to Char Dham with us now!
Why Choose TripKonck?
Hotels & Transport