Detailed Pachmarhi Tour Itinerary
DAY 1 Bhopal – Pachmarhi (200 Kms / 05 Hrs.)
On your appearance at Bhopal, Our tour guide will meet you at the railway station or Airport and continue to Pachmarhi. In Pachmarhi, you can visit tourist places like rock shelters in Bhimbetka and Bhojpur temples. The Bhimbetka rocks paintings are about 30 thousands year old. Here, the rock shelters are actually the home for the human being a million years ago. The Bhimbetka is an archaeological treasure and has around 243 rock shelters. It is a Hindu temple which is dedicated to Shiva. The Bhojeshwar temple has a 7.5 feet high Lingam in Temple. You can relax in Pachmarhi.
DAY 2 Pachmarhi Local Sightseeing
After having your delicious breakfast you can visit the local sightseeing. The Satpura Ki Rani is situated at 1100 meters at Pachmarhi. According to the legends, Pandava brothers visited the Pachmarhi during their outcasts. The Pandava caves, Mahadev caves, handi know Jatashankar, Chauragarh, Priyadarshini point are the main tourist places in Pachmarhi. The Pachmarhi has some spectacular sight like waterfalls. The Apsara Bihar, Duchess false, bee false are the popular false of Pachmarhi. The popular spot for viewing the sunset and sunrise is Dhoopgarh. The greenery of Pachmarhi offers you a trekking route and then you can have dinner and you can relax in Pachmarhi.
DAY 2 Pachmarhi- Bhopal local sightseeing and Departure
In the morning after having your breakfast you will be guided to be driven towards Bhopal. You can visit the local markets of Bhopal. Bhopal is the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. The fest in store for tourists is old mosques, places, historical monuments. The places that will surely worth your money in Bhopal are Indra Gandhi RashtriyaManavSanrahalaya, Bharat Bhavan, Trible museum and boat club in upper Lake Etc. In the evening you can board the train or air for the onward journey.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Wi-Fi at Hotels
- Cab for Local Sightseeing
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% Govt. Service tax
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Any air / train fare or any items not specified under inclusions
- For Heater Requirement directly contact to Hotelier
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc
- Any personal Expenses- Laundry, shopping etc.....
Price Per Adult Twin Sharing Basis
Why Choose TripKonck?
Hotels & Transport